Who is John Galt?

I am bit in the mids of Atlas Shurgged, Esio Trot and Around the world in eighty days!; a combination that has nothing in common, apparently, but inside me its getting scrambled. I never know the author Roald Dahl till I accidentally exposed to the gaze of this tiny book packed in a huge shelf of Lulu supermarket at stationary section. I was just killing time to wait till the Ooredoo to open the counter to upgrade my internet connection to 150GB plan because the plan with 75GB had exceeded its limits due to increase of downloading movies during last month. It was the last Friday, hence for the prayers they had closed the counter, so I had to wait outside the mall.

Waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting.


This made me to take a little walk through the mall, through shelves of various domestic products and huge number of various people. This walk had not any directive; of course it was just to kill some time, approximately three hours! Three hours time passage was never a small time bit at all.

First I went to the E-max shop for electronics and bought a flash drive of 8GB for the kid I would see in that evening in celebrating his eighth year. I wanted to gift him couple of books and some videos. Videos would have gone in the flash drive, so it was purchased. Then I have other nearly two hours to spend there in the mall, so I stepped towards the stationary section, without any clear idea of buying something for that kid. I already had purchased the books that I was about to gift him in the evening. I was roaming through some children books, all around scattered, disordered with Chetan Bhagat, and all the sizes of dictionaries from mini, pocket, concise and academic. So the punch line hit me at this particular dry vision on the shelf. I noticed this book with fairly unusual name, Esio Trot, and the author's name even more confusing at first glance, Roald Dahl, I was reluctantly forced to get the book in hand and open the first bits of pages. All of a sudden, a thunder flashed across my forehead giving a dash shot idea through, by seeing the couple of very last pages, OK, I will buy this book! I saw some writing hints by the author made me to count the book in mind to purchase, and of course the simple graphics spread all over the pages with childish accent in caricature wise. This made my life easy as it was nearly spent ninety minutes on the process and now I am ready to change my internet plan with Ooredoo!

Roald Dahl became one gigantic neuron evoking children literature into my three pounds of brain, actually it was two pounds before editing this for the second time!, and Googled to prevent the neuron becoming isolated in the grey matter around its emergence. I am happy with the choice I made at the supermarket. Literally neurons can emerge in such a way I depicted, but in reality it will not, never mind, this whole thing is literal at the end of the writing.

I never knew the protagonist of "Around the world in eighty days"; Phileas Fogg has anything common with me. Other than the isolation, being isolated with himself, or total withdrawal from the existing society, (but being a member of Reform Club), a fact common to Mr. Hoppy of Esio Trot, Phileas Fogg was the real character I can admire right by this moment to completely coinciding with my misery. Will it be true? We cannot acquire the truth that much easily, so investigation of the truth about that fact could be postponed infinitely. 

So the Atlas Shrugged emerged in the mean time, I don’t remember how it exactly pop out in mind, but now the two movie segments of Part 1 in 2011 and Part II in 2012 are packed in my hard disk to watch later, and in the mean time epub version is opened in my tab for continues reading. I have my hard-copy of Atlas Shrugged in my room at southern corner. Nonetheless, I had found the inter relationships of the works by Ayn Rand and Jules Verne and Roald Dahl, in my unconscious mind (who knows or who cares?), to be honest didn’t come into words yet, but hopefully within this life time I could be able to disgorge the best version of my truth about them. Particularly, truth has no versions!


In such truth what will be the role of Quentin Blake, the illustrator of Roald Dahl? Or the role of Jean Passepartout, the servant of Phileas Fogg? or the roles of some characters in Atlas Shrugged railway business? Or anything right now I am busy with? Earthquake engineering calculations which I am preparing heavily to answer the examination questions on seventh day of May 2015?  

Finally, SDOF or single degree of freedom systems? Who is John Galt?


No Response to "Who is John Galt?"

Post a Comment