useless vs useful [The message was 'I don't care']

A big sorry, coz I couldn’t update this for a long long time as I was out of my access to net perhaps looks like a small lie that could have used to 'Suture' the situation, hope nobody will take that too much serious.:)


What I am going to write at the beginning must be something totally useless. Sometimes totally useless matters will become totally useful at the end. Though the politicians [Sri Lankan politicians; may be they are very special type of… who knows?] usually ignore the public during their successful times i.e. just after an election and getting all the heavenly empowers sake of state duty, they will experience a sudden quantum jump in their day to day life into a sarcastic life called politically nurtured nature. But after few years once the election comes they have enormous value again on the voters. So the useless matter will become a critical important matter. Hence the proof is done. Just these all crap is useless to write here and waste my time and your time and space here in my blog which I could use to copy and paste another joke instead writing about Sri Lankan politics.


Yesterday Wimal Weerawansha was appearing in the late night news bulleting, though many new ministers and faces were giving speeches on educational reforming in the parliament so and so. Sajith Premadasa was explaining the situations of the government schools of Hambanthota District and his point was that many schools were under threat of closing and bla bla. This was very factual presentation and it was real threat to the newly government policies which are about to deliver no sooner or later to reform the whole structure suiting the private sector to invest on the 'business of education'. Through this catastrophic reforming many hidden and unforeseen agendas to come to the stage without any of the public awareness, is a fact that apparently true. So the situation is very smoggy, but public is keeping eye on the matter. Nonetheless the point here is how Wimal Weerawansha decode the Sajith Premadasa’s involvement at this crucial matter is. As per Wimal this involvement into the debate is just because Sajith wants to brake through his idle status in the parliament and show his apparently dynamic nature to compete to the leadership of the UNP. UNP is nowadays in a deep shit about their leadership after having defeated one and half dozens of elections since under the leadership of Ranil Wickremasinghe, though the activists trying their full capacity to make a change and keeping the potential leadership toward Sajith Premadasa who was the son of one of the best/worst[this binary oppositions are related each other in a form of Mobius tape!] president Ranasinghe Premadasa in Sri Lanka.


Anyway Wimal’s words are worth enough to remake the thinking of himself as he was expecting certain things in political space from Rajapaksha Regiment through the presidential election acting as a Trojan fighter disseminating many crucial dramas to make the public opinion drastically positive towards the Rajapakshas while making up his image suitable to plant the seed to become the prime minister ship [hopefully] publishing his speeches in an abnormal hardbound expensive looking book. I personally purchased this 'book' and it was the very first one I have seen through printing age of Sri Lanka, every page on offset with shining and dense.



 For thousand rupees it is something showing the 'ego' of a symbolic madness, otherwise it is nothing. Here we should go back to Slavoj Zizek to re-read this message comes through an abnormal book. What it could be meant by really?

“There was one occasion when one of the top people in the Slovenian Communist Party gave a speech to us Young Communists, emphasizing that we should all read both volumes of Das Kapital and that we should all follow in our lives the fourth thesis of Feuerbach: you shouldn't only interpret the world, you should change it. Of course he paraphrased this thesis in a very vulgar way - for example, 'let's not just talk and philosophize, let's do some work' Then of course I approached him afterwards and asked him : 'Don't you know that there are three volumes of Das Kapital by Marx, and that this is thesis 1 1 , not thesis 4 ? ' And I got a marvelous answer: 'I know, but that was my message, it doesn't matter who knows this.' This is a wonderful example of how it functions. The message was this indifference. The message was 'I don't care'”


Slavoj Zizek
Conversations with Zizek
Slavoj Zizek and Glyn Daly



So its time to music, this is a very nice song, I first came through the movie Lost Highway by David Lynch. I was never known into David Bowie , pardon from the serious Bowie fans coz my context is Sri Lankan, so I knew all the time the top chart delivers for the last may be ten twenty years, more or less dumb on the western music other than ABBA or Boney Ms… lets go to I’m deranged.


I'm Deranged lyrics




Funny how secrets travel
I'd start to believe
if I were to bleed
Thin skies, the man chains his hands held high
Cruise me blond
Cruise me babe
A blond belief beyond beyond beyond
No return No return


I'm deranged
Deranged my love
I'm deranged down down down
So cruise me babe cruise me baby


[CHORUS]
And the rain sets in
It's the angel-man
I'm deranged


Cruise me cruise me cruise me babe


The clutch of life and the fist of love
Over your head
Big deal Salaam
Be real deranged Salaam
Before we reel
I'm deranged


[CHORUS (two times)]


Cruise me cruise me cruise me babe


I'm deranged



What makes me here to merge this song into this Wimal Weerawansha’s matter, coz he is also the one 'deranged' in his dreams as per me.


In Lost Highway the things are fabricated in a surface of a Mobius strip and this is the idea suggested by one of the best psychoanalytical review I have ever gone through about Lost Highway is from Bernd Herzogenrath, other voices website. Here you can go through from this link.


Ok this is from Voice of Enigma, my favorite music since I listen to this in early 90s.

"The Rivers Of Belief"


Take me back to the rivers of belief
Take me back to the rivers of belief
my friend
I look inside my heart
I look inside my soul
I promise you
I will return
And when the Lamb opened the seventh seal
silence covered the sky
Take me back to the rivers of belief
Take me back to the rivers of belief
my friend
I look inside my heart
I look inside my soul
I'm reaching out for you
Lets hope one day
We'll rest in peace
on my rivers of belief

Can I suggest the "The Rivers Of Belief" should be re-engineered to make the real sense here "The Reverse Of Belief"!!!

No Response to "useless vs useful [The message was 'I don't care']"

Post a Comment