SDOF & John Galt


I was thinking that yesterday's write up made me bit amused to continue to writing. Hence I was actually waiting till the message appearing in my inbox just to start today' quota. So I had something in mind to write; so here it goes.

When I actually realized that I was really fed up with my writing habit, actually it wasn't having any truth till I re-realized it myself. This made me somehow to manage my readings last night. I delicately managed two hours of bed reading on Atlas Shrugged, and watch the movie while in the mood of John Galt. I astonished by the screen adaptation of the novel. It was simply a marvelous endeavor. I couldn't easily capture the similarities and the dissimilarities of the script with the novel text with respect to the dialogues. They were the same. But when I was into Esio Trot, the movie becomes drastically changed as it contains lot more incidents to make it cinematic rather to a 56 paged children's story book. This made me to realize the cinematic experience need more tension than the fiction itself, but in the case of Atlas Shrugged, it was gloriously filled with suspense or super tension spread all over the pages more than enough to capture into a single movie. I like both the techniques how they have managed to Ying-Yang the media. Still I am trying to figure out the case of John Galt, but it's related to the Real, of course the Lacanian Real! Need more revisiting of Slavoj Zizek to find out the core of Ayn Rand. I love this kind of self affirmation.

Where I have stopped the already started Around the world in eighty days journey frozen? I was somewhere the caretaker starting to look at the inside hideouts of the palace like place where protagonist lived. He was so curious about that giant house but I was not able to continue into what the assistant got by his investigations roaming around. May be today I will read some more on this; can't say much at this moment. I have only eight days remaining for my Foundation Engineering examination. So I have to struggle with primary consolidation and elastic deformation more than literary investigations right now.
In the other hand, how should I continue the pursuing of my new job? Have to wait till the new employer calls me with new visa; it is totally beyond my control. What I can do now is to purchase more Dimicron from pharmacy. Hopefully Salim will reach me within next couple of hours to drive me to Grand Mall.

Who is John Galt remains the same way as I stopped by yesterday. Nobody can stop the same line by the same line each day. Want to find new methods of killing novel characters is a challenge to every writer, so my problem relies on the same grounds. How can I end up this scrap?

I was trying to find the real meaning of SDOF, or Single Degree of Freedom system’s real physical meaning. I still perceive it in a mathematical level of idealization but same as in the reality of physical world. Can we say if someone has one deformation in any one direction under the physical restraints around him could be termed as Single Degree of Freedom situation? I never see a single individual could have been categorically placed as such. I always find people or persona with many Freedoms of Deformations. I capitalized some of those because I needed to emphasize the depth of those words.

Let me say, even more honest way, SDOF doesn't even exist in reality in mathematical foundations as well! Is it true? I don't know. No structure could have a single deformation under single acceleration on earth, where that much pure motion; hypothetically yes, but mathematically, even yes. So I must say that mathematical idealization is not far from the hypothetical stage but in reality, it is impossible to find such dynamic system. But to be honest do we need all factors to encounter for a particular instance of dynamic behavior to predict the worst scenario? NO!

We are looking at the most significance phenomena only to predict the worst outcome of a dynamic system, or any system. Who cares about minor effects that make adding single millimeter to a large deformation measured in meters?


I like this thinking of prioritizing the effects. I want to look at the big picture, in particular phenomena, not the minor effects or their impacts.

No Response to "SDOF & John Galt"

Post a Comment