SDOF & John Galt


I was thinking that yesterday's write-up made me a bit amused to continue writing. Hence, I was actually waiting till the message appeared in my inbox just to start today's quota. So I had something in mind to write about, so here it goes.

I actually realized that I was really fed up with my writing habit. It wasn't having any truth till I re-realized it myself. This made me somehow manage my readings last night. I delicately managed two hours of bed reading on Atlas Shrugged before watching the movie in the spirit of John Galt. I was astonished by the screen adaptation of the novel. It was simply a marvelous endeavor. I couldn't easily capture the similarities and dissimilarities between the script and the novel text with respect to the dialogues. They were the same. But when I was in Esio Trot, the movie drastically changed as it contained a lot more incidents to make it cinematic rather than a 56-page children's story book. This made me realize the cinematic experience needs more tension than the fiction itself, but in the case of Atlas Shrugged, it was gloriously filled with suspense and super tension spread all over the pages, more than enough to capture in a single movie. I like both the techniques by which they have managed to Ying-Yang the media. Still, I am trying to figure out the case of John Galt, but it's related to the Real, of course, the Lacanian Real! We need more revisiting of Slavoj Zizek to find out the core of Ayn Rand. I love this kind of self-affirmation.

Where I have already started around the world on an eighty-day journey frozen? I was somewhere, and the caretaker was starting to look at the inside hideouts of the palace-like place where the protagonist lived. He was so curious about that giant house, but I was not able to continue into what the assistant got from his investigations while roaming around. Maybe today I will read some more on this; I can't say much at this moment. I have only eight days remaining until my Foundation Engineering examination. So I have to struggle with primary consolidation and elastic deformation more than literary investigations right now.
On the other hand, how should I continue the pursuit of my new job? I have to wait till the new employer calls me with the new visa; it is totally beyond my control. What I can do now is purchase more Dimicron from the pharmacy. Hopefully, Salim will reach me within the next couple of hours to drive me to Grand Mall.
Who is John Galt remains the same as when I stopped by yesterday. Nobody can stop the same line from the same line each day. The desire to find new methods of killing novel characters is a challenge to every writer, so my problem relies on the same grounds. How did I get into this mess?
I was looking for the true physical meaning of the SDOF, or Single Degree of Freedom, system.I still perceive it at a mathematical level of idealization, but the same as in the reality of the physical world. Can we say if someone has one deformation in any one direction under the physical restraints around him, it could be termed a "Single Degree of Freedom" situation? I never saw a single individual who could have been categorically placed as such. I always find people or personas with many freedoms of deformation. I capitalized some of those because I needed to emphasize the depth of those words.

Let me say, in an even more honest way, SDOF doesn't even exist in reality in mathematical foundations either! Is it true? I don't know. On Earth, where that much pure motion is hypothetically yes, but mathematically yes, no structure could have a single deformation under a single acceleration.So I must say that mathematical idealization is not far from the hypothetical stage, but in reality it is impossible to find such a dynamic system. But to be honest, do we need to encounter all the factors for a particular instance of dynamic behavior to predict the worst scenario? NO!

We are looking at the most significant phenomena only to predict the worst outcome of a dynamic system, or any system. Who cares about minor effects that make adding a single millimeter to a large deformation measured in meters?

I like this thinking of prioritizing the effects. I want to look at the big picture, in particular the phenomena, not the minor effects or their impacts.

No Response to "SDOF & John Galt"

Post a Comment