Deconstructing Harry


Deconstructing Harry
A Pure Fiction


X: Don't fuck-up with politics and poetry.




Y: don’t fuck poets either and get double fucked!


X: Remember Plato’s idea about poets. Poets are searching there true self. That true self is false one. Read poetry of Radovan Karadzic. You find something horrible. Killer of masses can be good poets.


Y: "poets are searching there true self. That true self is false one. "


Hey man, what science is for? Though sciences find true things? [You are terrific moron!] Why looking at poets? Let poets do what they feel and you fuckers keep your tastes with yourselves.


I don’t understand even this crap " killer of masses can be good poets" seem to me you’re fucked up with totally misunderstood endless books or something totally gone wrong somewhere, pls check your credit cards!


If I need to be platonic, it is up to me,, I don’t want you to teach me what i shall read or do. Take some medicine man, ...




X: That is what I wanted. Be your boss of yourself. Trust no one. Deny toxic knowledge. Don't get panic. I will deconstruct your Boondi translations VERY SOON. Those are wrong in many sense.


Y: I KNEW WHERE YOU ARE DIRECTING. GO AHEAD! EITHER YOU WILL GET MEDICINE OR EAT ALL YOUR BOOKS ON THE WAY!!!


YOU SHIT HEADS ARE NONETHELESS WORTH THE SAID WORD, BELIEVING ALL THE MISUNDERSTOOD WRITTTEN OR PRINTED ON BOOKS, NEVER USE YOUR OWN HEAD, IS A MISERY MAN. FUCK WITH DECONSTRUCTION. I KNOW THE DEPTH YOU CAN PLAY.


FIRST BE READY TO FACE ALL THE SHIT YOU HAVE MISSED IN DECONSTRUCTION DUE TO LACK OF TOPOLOGY, YOU WILL END UP THERE. CRAZY FUCKERS...


X: Thanks.


Y: "Deny toxic knowledge."


SEE YOURSELF SOONER OR LATER!


X: I told you earlier that kindly poet's becomes evil beings. Now you already prove that. Darling i will show how you made mistakes in your Sinhala translations. For example- is it correct to translate phenomenology as sansidhimaya. According to your translation Stalinism is harsher than Nazism in Zizek. Is it correct? I do not want TO destroy you. Please study properly before translates anything. Don't be a tabloid translator.


Y: Why poets can’t become evil in this world as you start this dialogue in a filthy manner stating "Don't fuck-up with politics and poetry.” is that the phenomenological output come from you conscious mind to criticize what I am doing now? In that case I am also consuming the same rights to respond you the way you depict.


Zizek's matter: it is what he has mentioned in his interview. Though he might have different analogies as well, but that was his spontaneous reaction to the said question.


don’t think destroying anybody even though excluding myself by your words, but be mannered and know your limits when you accessing people anywhere in this cyber space, nobody will trust mythical creatures suddenly appear on cyber space, as you claimed before, it is true that I never trust anyone here to accept there opinions in such a way propagating to me. I am using net for last ... I am using net since 1996 so I have enough experience to avoid crazy characters appearing to download their very sickness on to us for their phantasm oriented pleasures.


if you are serious about correcting what ever I have written that is just for the sake of readers not to deconstruct me or something else, if in either direction happens it is just totally upside down story. If so it shows your understanding on deconstruction as you believe it, is the final threat you can throw into someone to stop him or terrorize him. It is "ok" for the guys who are not having gone through the original works of what deconstruction means or as a tool what the extremities that it has operable, not for me or my studies. I haven’t done any philosophical work here to deconstruct by any one or no one.


all I have written is to just put some attempt to initiate some lateral thinking on poor readers who are caged on Sinhala only reading, if and only if that prevails, I wrote though more or less perfect writings doesn’t mean to be attacked in a such way, but to rectify the shortcomings with some gratitude towards the humble readers. Even though i can retain myself without doing any damn thing or without sparing some labor onto these translations, but I committed myself to do something even though nobody is attempting such in this space, [have you done anything in Boondi to hail the reader's knowledge what you preached me that I hate toxicity or what ...?] That is the fact you have missed at the end of the day.


Criticizing is essential but do something to enlarge the minds of others, just without trying being some pioneers to self or becoming theoreticians to kill opponents throwing words or writing word games to prove or disapprove enigmas and becoming daydreamers.


Nobody has done anything perfect since ever.


few last things, I want to acknowledge you that I am not a poet in any sense of what you are thinking of or else and I don’t want to exchange ideas with anonymous characters , it is a total waste of my time, hence do not expect anymore messages through this contact.


There exist a commenting facility for each and every post at Boondi site; you can express any of your comments except filthy lines, which will be deleted of course we are running a parallel site for kids as well.


For constructive comments, no one needs to get prior consent from the authors or the translators for the sake of the reader’s goodness.


If you have consciousness to express something for the Sri Lankan readers at Boondi, you are welcome to write your ideas as articles or what ever the form you desire.




X: ok.. Goodbye .



p.s. This is a pure fictional story; no character or event having any resemblence with past or future of actual events and people.

No Response to "Deconstructing Harry"

Post a Comment