Many discourses, many interpretations...

On the 17th of July, or maybe a few days before, I was starting to write an analysis of the Let Her Cry movie. Actually, this date is the milestone kept in my mind as the day I sent a preliminary draft of ideas I put together in a very unorganized manner to Mahesh and Hashitha by email.

Though I began by reviewing Let Her Cry, my objectives shifted dramatically by the middle of the writing process; in fact, the middle of the thinking process.At one point, I realized something I had kept frozen in developing further somewhere in my study of Lacanian discourses.

So I kept my writing frozen on Let Her Cry and started to formulate my previous findings on Lacanian discourse analysis into a more elaborate position by this time. 
This wasn’t an arbitrary or random inspiration, but having a real amusement triggered by discourse structure analytics by someone else’s work.

No Response to "Many discourses, many interpretations..."

Post a Comment