Many discourses, many interpretations...

Last 17th of July, or may be few days before, I was starting to write an analysis on Let Her Cry movie. Actually this date is the milestone kept in my mind as the day I sent a preliminary draft of ideas I put together on very much unorganized manner to Mahesh and Hashitha by email.

Though I started on reviewing Let Her Cry movie, my directives changed drastically from the mid of the writing; in fact, mid of the thinking process. At one point I realized something I have kept frozen in developing further somewhere in my study of Lacanian discourses.  

So I kept my writing frozen on Let Her Cry and started to formulate my previous findings on Lacanian discourse analyses to more elaborate position by this time.
This wasn’t an arbitrary or random inspiration, but having a real amusement triggered by on discourse structure analytics by someone else’s work. 

No Response to "Many discourses, many interpretations..."

Post a Comment