Courier New- A Journal 08/02/2013


I think finally I agreed to use “Courier New”.

Don’t worry; it’s all about my “font” which I am using to type this stuff here. That’s it. Finish.

I do really want to know which type of fonts used by authors of bestselling books. I thought those were written using a special font other than the miraculous fonts freely available with Microsoft Word or other writing software, widely used in the arena of electronic word processing known to me, up to date.

Just for instance, I have seen a video documentary on Slavoj Zizek, and he used some kind of a special font in his clumsy looking old laptop, but “nonetheless” it caught my attention. I was thinking that there may be something in his own imagination and the intellectual credibility relates with the “font” he used to type! Such a great personality in front of an illuminated ludicrous small screen and the typing pad with yellowish natural colored background reminded me the same natural scent of papers printed with black ink; No I don’t think so. It is only an imagination of my own, briefly a very much stupid kind of. Best authors are writing just with their writing pad; never thinking of the font or the format. Just they write. That’s it, perhaps like me!

Ok, Just Few things more. The font, It must be courier new, ok. And the format must be “justified”. It doesn’t mean anything other than stretching text between two vertical limits of the page, equally spacing the words in between. That’s ok too. What else? Want to keep a “counter” on words. Just it is displaying in the bottom status line of this word pad, where I can see every and each time how many words has come from my mind into this typing pad or briefly “my progress” of writing.

Nonetheless I want to stop each level of writing or phase of writing exactly once it reaches the counter 255 words!

I don’t know what influenced me to select this number, but I prefer it will be the one breath of the writing lungs could take in a shot. Lest take it easy. I don’t want to make much trouble on making the “writing” more systematic. May be it will kill my thoughts from the beginning. So I am on the writing desk; my hands are on the typing key pad; my eyes are on the word screen; here I am going to infinite moments of creation. And stupidly I have reached very first 255 words right now!

How can I restart counting after reaching 255 words? No way. It is completely stupid to watch the line of counter to see the number of words continuously starting from 0 to 255 in each session of breathing. By the way, it isn’t easy job to get the multiplication products of 255 by each numeral increasing by unit continuously. Say for example I want to stop writing and look back at the each stoppage of 255 words. In that case I want to stop exactly at 255x2=510 but it is cumbersome event if I want to continue adding each 255. Just let’s stop the discussion here, right now. I don’t want appear to you to make myself so stupid about counting words other than putting things in order.

I forgot one last thing to mention about writing in the word processor, it is always keep things clear and much visible, if you turn your text lines doubled. This is right now I have done. So, one complete session of writing is being reaching to its end within few sentences from this point.

One larger or quite huge tantamount of content is waiting to put on to this word processor; here I suppose, the first milestone is kept. I would prefer if you had maintained your patience up to this line, you could have flown further with me in a many worlds of imaginary and symbolic, hereafter.

p.s.

I lied. I had just not stopped at correct word counts at 255! (You will find below the reasons ARE!)

p.s.s.

I actually tried my best to dig little bit of 255! First I found it has 3 prime factors, 3x5x17.

(Keep in mind that 157 is the first “apocalyptic power number” which will further explore at the end of this article. Look at those factors, they are showing the number 157 in a disguised form!)

Secondly, I found that the number made of those prime factors generate another complete prime, 3517! This sounds so nice, isn’t it?

And finally I knew that 255 could be derived from another 3 factors which aren’t seemed to be primes but irrational values. This basis irrational value is the square root of 21, SQRT (21), which will give these figures symbolically in linear combination with other numerals:

(SQRT (21) +19)/2 x (SQRT (21) +15)/2 x (SQRT (21)-9)/2

If, let’s say that 2x2x2=8 is a part of the multiplication, the denominator, it does mean that the value 255*8=2040 will be the multiplication result of (SQRT (21) +19) x (SQRT (21) +15) x (SQRT (21) -9).

So we get another equation of 3rd degree to solve as follows:

(X+19)(X+15)(X-9) =2040; one real solution for this equation will be 11.5204. Other two solutions are complex.

At 2040, my age will be 69! 6 and 9 are like evil and reciprocal of evil. Not so nice to hear the evilness at that age. Let’s forget it right now. We have bigger problems rather than dying on 69!

Now, again, forget about SQRT (21) or X. What does it mean 9, 15 and 19 to me?

It is having multiplication result exactly 2565; which is having kind relationship with 255 in vicinity!

It’s just coming “6” in between the 255, somewhere it changes whole value of the original, and 6 relates to some kind of evil again, we can’t forget it at this moment and hereinafter…

Let’s put together the prime factors of 2565 in order to get the number 91519.

What 91519 says about me? It has kind prime factors 71 and 1289.

It is easy to realize that 71 means to me is that my birth year.

What does 1289 says to me? Do we believe in previous births? No! I just don’t like that kind of argument here. If I believe in number of the beast, why don’t I believe in previous births either without good reason? Let’s say if I believe so year 1289 is related with some religious upheavals in the West, which I am not sure how my soul is to be connected with such. So simply I omit further analysis of 1289 as an historical aspect.

But still I can manipulate its numerical value with other mythical data.

Well, Wikipedia says:

“The number 1289 is called an apocalyptic power because 21289 contains the consecutive digits 666 (in decimal), as the Number of the Beast: in the sequence ..., 1281, 1285, 1286, 1289, 1290, 1298, 1301, etc.[1][2]

So the evil things are repeating. 6 appeared once before and again it appears in evil form depicting “number of the beast”, can’t just simply omit the consequences.

I think 255 is not a number to use as the basis of a writing count for me!

 

Courier New- A Journal

08/02/2013

No Response to "Courier New- A Journal 08/02/2013"

Post a Comment